In-Company Training Nielsen
ASSAGO (MI), 28 MARCH 2019
Service offers a unique opportunity to get to know from inside Nielsen. Participants will have a
direct and informal contact with managers and employees and they will be
involved in: company presentation, case study and networking event with
managers of all levels of experience.
The program is dedicated to 20 students with a strong quantitative background in Finance, Accounting and Economics, fluent in English, and curious and open-minded.
Assago (MI), 28 March 2019 from 9am to 4.30pm
- Company presentation
- Launch of the Case Study
- Business cases
- Presentation of the works
- Feedback from Managers
- Focus on HR, Q&A session, Networking with HR Managers and Bocconi Alumni
- 1st or 2nd year students currently and regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Master of Science Degree Course in the a.y. 2018-2019
- 3rd year students currently and regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Bachelor Degree Course in the a.y. 2018-2019
- 3rd year students currently and regularly enrolled in the World Bachelor in Business Bocconi in the a.y. 2018-2019
GPA: minimum 24/30
(average weighted on credits)
Credits registered before September 2018 (end of the ordinary exam period):
- 1st year MSc students: Undergraduate Degree with a minimum grade of 100/110
- 2nd year MSc students: at least 36 credits registered
- 3rd year Bachelor students: at least 83 credits registered
Applicants whose native tongue is not English have to prove a good knowledge of the English language through one of the following options:
- Secondary school diploma awarded in English;
- English-speaking country citizenship;
- English International language certificates of Level C1 or higher;
- English exam of level C1 or higher passed in a Bocconi Degree Program;
- Enrolment in a Bocconi Degree Program taught in English.
Applications will open on Tuesday, 12 February 2019 at 01.00 pm on You@B > Career Service menu > Events Calendar.
The deadline for applications is on Tuesday 19 February 2019 at 01.00 pm.
- upload your cv with a picture and a cover letter (addressed to Career Service) both in English as one document in PDF format.
- record a short video-interview (you will find all the info on You@B)
The results of the selection will be published in the Restricted Area of this website within Friday 15 February 2019.